Saturday, March 5, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Party Ideas: Weekend Website

I have always loved holidays, but when it comes to really celebrating St. Patrick's Day, I have never had a party. I do have a fun St. Patrick's Day dinner menu every year, but that is about the extent of what my celebration has been for this holiday. I think once you have kids every holiday becomes a lot more fun! I saw this fabulous party over at tsj photography, can you believe these ladies threw this together in 2 days!? This is obviously an adult theme, but as they point out it would be very easy to transform it into a kid theme as well. I have a fun, hopefully easy, St. Patrick's Day project I want to get done this weekend. Cross your fingers I will get it done so I can show you on Monday. Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails