Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dinner Ideas and More!: Weekend Website

I find myself quite often thinking, "What should I make for dinner tonight?", most of the time I am tired of the same staples. If you're anything like me, you need to check out my friend Janey's blog, My Daily Cuisine. It's a food journal of sorts, that goes way beyond dinner recipes, like the photo above, Christmas Morning Rolls, YUM! Janey has a great palette, and you should find photos of all kinds of different cuisine. I have started doing her "Healthy Habits" to try to get rid of my baby body, and I am a big fan of healthy habits vs. dieting. In my opinion, diets don't work, unless you want to eat like that for the rest of your life. I highly recommended you check out this lovely blog, it is one of my faves. Have a great weekend, I am off to the gym! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails