Saturday, December 4, 2010

One Dollar Weekend...easy Christmas framed art.


Because I missed One Dollar Wednesday this week, I thought I'd throw in a quick One Dollar Weekend project. All these items were found at the Dollar Tree.

I started with this cute gift sack...



and added a simple picture frame and decorative tissue paper.



First, I cut the front off of the gift bag.



Next, I decoupaged tissue paper to my frame backing, and my gift bag front was decoupaged to that.



I put the frame back together...



and put it out for display.



What an easy project~~ have a WoNdErFuL wEeKeNd!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! fantastic! And I didnt even know there was such a thing as a One Dollar Wednesday! So glad I found your adorable blog! :)

    Can't wait for more frugal crafts!

    I'm now following you through the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop! I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I love it. Found you on Shabby Nest Blog hop. Stop by when you get the chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all dollar items! Super cute! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this today too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails